Research Fellow, Machine Learning Based Security Solutions
4 days left
- Full Time
The department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the National University of Singapore is looking for a Research Fellow to work in the area of developing machine learning based security solutions for system-on-chip design.
The selected applicant is expected to:
- Design and develop machine learning based security solutions for cyber-security issues in system-on-chip designs.
- Collaborate with a larger group of researchers to assist in the hardware/chip-level implementation of the developed solutions.
- Publish research papers in high quality journals and conferences
- Assist in quarterly progress reports.
- A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- At least two years of experience after the doctoral degree
- Experience with machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of system-on-chip design is an advantage
- Track record of high quality publications
- Good written and spoken communication
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No