Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The candidate is required to perform the following tasks: -
- Process development for various key modules to enable next generation of nano-electronic circuits etc.
- Strong experience in semiconductor processing tools, particularly CVD, ALD, etching.
- Strong expertise for material characterization and analysis, including XPS, XRD, AFM, SEM, TEM, and etc.
- The candidate will be in charge of 1 to 2 pieces of tools as a super user. The super user should make regular maintenance of the tool and work with vendor to fix the tool as soon as possible when it is not functional.
- The candidate is expected to write good report and make presentations.
- Possess a Ph. D in electrical engineering, materials, physics, or chemistry and have the following research experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in cleanroom and familiar with various cleanroom equipment, such as Wet Bench, PECVD, ALD, Etcher, E-beam, Lithography, Sputter, and etc.
- Very strong expertise in various material characterization and analysis skills, including XPS, XRD, AFM, SEM, TEM, and etc.
- Good publication record and strong ability in writing scientific reports.
- Work well with team and be independent, and be able to balance well between advancing his/her own research and contributing to the larger team’s success.
- Be committed to work effectively and strong desire to make a difference in pushing the frontiers of semiconductor technology.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering