We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join as a Research Assistant (RA) in the research groups of Asst. Prof. Jennifer Young and Asst. Prof. Andrew Holle at the Mechanobiology Institute, NUS. The RA will be tasked with laboratory management and coordination of both groups, as well as joining an interdisciplinary research project in the Young lab aimed at developing nano-biomaterials for studying cellular responses to extracellular matrix cues. Candidates are expected to have excellent organizational skills and some practical experience in general laboratory techniques, including chemistry and/or biology.
Salary and benefits are commensurable to educational qualifications and working experience of the candidate.
Submit your CV, with the names and contact details of one to three referees.
- Degree in chemistry, materials science, or biomedical disciplines
- At least 1 year of experience working in a research lab (including final year Hons. project/Undergraduate project)
- Experience in general laboratory techniques related to chemistry and/or biology
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary research environment
Location: Kent Ridge Campus|
Organization: Mechanobiology Institute
Department : Research
Employee Referral Eligible: No