Lecturer, Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Educator-Track Faculty Positions:
Invitation to the Potential Educator-Track Candidates
- If you are motivated and passionate about chemical engineering education…
- If you are interested in student-centric learning and pedagogical research…
- If you have experience in teaching, particularly, safety, health & environmental technology, artificial intelligence and chemical engineering plant design…
Come Develop a Career in Education with us!
The Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the National University of Singapore invites you to be part of the world’s top 10 chemical engineering department. We attract the best students from Singapore and in the region to our undergraduate and graduate programs, and our department is characteristic of the diversity of culture and ideas in our island nation.
- Teach various core chemical engineering subjects, and involve in pedagogical activities such as course material development, student counselling and mentoring, student performance evaluation, and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Participate in curriculum design and development of undergraduate laboratories. Explore the effective use of new media to enhance learning experience.
- Promote best practices and innovate educational technologies
Please explore our website to learn more about us and how you can become a part of our vibrant and diverse community.
The application materials should include your CV, a statement of teaching interest, philosophy and methodology (max 2 pages), contacts of at least three external referees
- PhD and BEng/BSc in Chemical Engineering with teaching experience. We also welcome applicants without PhD but with extensive industrial experience instead.
- Evidence of past teaching experiences; e.g. teaching portfolio, student feedbacks, and/or peer review.
- Familiarity with curriculum matters, pedagogical research; and publications in education journals. Authorship of textbooks and evidence of innovative teaching will be considered as added strengths.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No