Research Assistant, Nanoscience
The successful candidate will work with Utkur Mirsaidov on exciting research projects on nanoscience.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Responsible for micro- and nanofabrication, process improvements, developing designs for new devices, developing image processing algorithms.
- You will be the link between researchers, hardware and operations and work in close cooperation with all three profiles.
- This job is exciting since it may include doing process for industry partners. Since the candidate will be working in a highly international environment, fluency in English is essential.
- Qualifications / Discipline:
- BS or MS in one of the following disciplines:
- Physics (preferred), Engineering, Material Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Hands-on tools and equipment, programming, image processing and/or Si microfabrication are desirable.