Research Fellow, Materials Science And Engineering
We are looking for highly talented and motivated candidates to work on developing new sensing structures. Together with a multi-disciplinary team of electronics/electrical engineers, you will be part of an exciting research program to develop next-generation sensor devices and systems for human-machine interactions.
- PhD in Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Electronics, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or related disciplines with a background new materials/devices development.
- Expertise with micro/macro-scale 3D printing processes required.
- Excellent working knowledge of plastics and elastomers, and other relevant soft materials.
- Excellent knowledge of elastic/polymeric materials.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools such as solidworks/autocad inventor/blend software required.
- Excellent working knowledge with nano/micro imaging tools such as SEM required.
- Working knowledge with material mechanical property characterization tools.
- Expertise in mechatronics system required.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in team projects.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Materials Science And Engineering