The project scope is to accelerate the commercialization of Intelligent demand side management solution with multi-disciplinary capabilities such as advanced communications, real-time control, cloud-based machine learning optimization, and advanced data analytics. Candidate will be required to:
- Develop full-stack software
- create sleek APIs, front-ends, build data and customer usage insights around our data.
- Develop/Improve front-ends with both customer centric approach.
- Work along with the research fellow from NUS and senior full stack developer from our industrial collaborator, Resync.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to roll out new features which help our customers manage their energy assets better.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or any relevant engineering streams.
- Open to fixed term contract.
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience in Full stack / Frontend development.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Angular, NodeJS, and/or Flutter.
- Experience in UI design, improving UX is an added advantage.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering