Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering
This work will explore the field of flexible and printed electronics, is generating more interest in numerous markets. We are looking for a highly talented and motivated candidate to work on developing advanced nanostructured materials for flexible electronics. Together with a multi-disciplinary team of chemical and material engineers and scientists, you will be part of an exciting research program to develop next-generation flexible and printed electronics.
- Possesses a PhD degree in Material Science/Electrical Engineering or relevant field.
- Strong expertise and experience in synthesis and characterizations of nanomaterials.
- Excellent English writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in team projects.
- Good record of publications in top peer-reviewed journals.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Mechanical Engineering