Vessel Collision Avoidance System is a real-time framework to predict and prevent vessel collisions based on historical movement of vessels in heavy traffic regions such as Singapore strait. We are looking for talented developers to join our development team to help us design and develop UI/UX for the system. In this position, you will be responsible for all phases of UI/UX work: conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing and implementation.
- A B.Sc. in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Science).
- Exposure to product and web application design.
- The ability to produce compelling designs to illustrate concepts iteratively.
- Good coding habit and able to solve problems in a fast pace.
- Eager to learn new things and has passion in work.
- Take responsibility, team oriented, and result oriented.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management