Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering
A post-doctoral position is available with competitive remuneration and benefits. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated candidate who has a strong background in the design and development of printed circuit boards and integrated circuits. The focus of the grant-funded project is to design and develop a customized PCB and IC for a wearable medical device. For this project, the successful candidate will develop and apply various manufacturing techniques in the development of a soft, conformable, wearable device. He/She will also assist in the study of a novel flexible sensor and its resistive sensor array. The candidate will work closely with a NUS startup and will be expected to interact with engineers, computer scientists, and clinicians.
- Have a PhD degree in a relevant discipline such as electrical and electronic engineering.
- Have experience working on IC and PCB design as well as mobile app development will be needed.
- Have experience in flexible soft sensor research will be advantageous.
- Be highly motivated with ability to work independently and yet able to work as a team player.
- Be organized and responsible team member.
- Possess good writing and verbal communication skills. Application Please send your application including a cover letter, detailed resume and names of three references to: Professor Lim Chwee Teck (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering