We are seeking highly motivated researchers to perform research on robot platform development (flexible and compliant robots) in medical applications. The perspective researchers will work with an interdisciplinary team.
- B.Sc or Master Degree in mechanical or mechatronics background
- Must have hands-on mechanical development experience in machines, instrumentation, serial or parallel mechanisms/manipulators
- Can demonstrate your previous hardware development experience in the application
- Self-motivated and show academic publication records preferably in high rank journals
- Strong problem-solving, writing, programming, interpersonal, and analytical skills
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering