Research Fellow, Advanced Semiconductor devices and Process Technologies
Location: Kent Ridge Campus, SG
Company: National University of Singapore
NUS has Research Fellow positions, currently available in research work related to advanced semiconductor devices and process technologies.
The candidate is expected to: -
- Work on device design, simulation, fabrication, and extensive characterization of advanced transistors with an integration of new channel materials such as two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD).
- Report experimental results to the Principal Investigator and assist in preparing progress reports and research proposals.
- Candidates possess a PhD degree in Electrical, Electronic, Physics, or Materials Engineering or Bachelor degree in the final stage of his/her PhD studies from a renowned university.
- He/she should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- He / She should have a strong written and oral communication.
- Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nano-electronic devices and nano-fabrication technology would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Open to fixed-term contract.