Research Services Manager
Classification: Senior Manager 1 (Admin)
Salary package: $113,421 - $119,839 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full-time, Ongoing
- Lead a high-performing, enthusiastic team and work with a fantastic group of academic staff
- Further develop your skills: experienced staff at levels ANU08 and SM1 are encouraged to apply
The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) leads intellectual engagement with the Asia-Pacific region through research, teaching and contributions to public debate, and seeks to set the international standard for scholarship concerning the region.
Reporting to the College General Manager, you will oversee and lead a Research Services team, providing training, coaching and mentoring to Research Services professionals to deliver high quality and robust services and deliver strategic opportunities on a variety of research management matters. You will be the principle advisor to senior management and academic staff on high level, complex research management activities, providing strategic organisational advice, guidance and support in the design, development, and implementation of research management practices. You will play a key role in developing strategies for the achievement of the unit’s research goals, contributing to University wide initiatives to support the achievement of the University’s strategic goals.
For more information please contact: Mr David Donaghue, General Manager, E: email@example.com
Selection Process Timeline
- Applications close at midnight on Sunday 2 May 2021
- All applicants will be contacted and advised of the outcome of their applications
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.
Applications close: 02 May 2021 11:55:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time