Research Fellow, Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
- The basic job scope includes but not limited to: noble metal nanoclusters synthesis, characterizations, and functionalization; noble metal nanoclusters self-assembly; physical and chemical properties of noble metal nanoclusters and their assembly; electro-catalytic application of noble metal nanoclusters.
- To organize and implement research plans, development of methods of research, testing and data collection, analysis and evaluation, and report writing.
- To supervise/mentor research students.
- To assist the principal supervisor in management of the lab and projects.
- To ensure that all safety guidelines are followed in the research.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the research.
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science and Technology.
- Research experience in noble metal chemistry, noble metal nanomaterials, and electro-catalysis.
- Knowledge in noble metal nanocluster chemistry, noble metal chemistry, noble metal nanomaterials, and electro-catalysis is highly desirable.
- Highly efficient, good communication and oral skills.
- Strong ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering