A Research Assistant position is available in the research group of Professor Li Haizhou, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Assistant will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects.
The candidate will join the research team on Wake-Word Detection. He/She will need to contribute to the design of efficient feature extraction frontend and spiking neural network algorithm implementation.
- A recognised Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or computer engineering
- Strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python
- Prior project related experience
- Values excellent teamwork
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No