Research Assistant, Department of Computer Science
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Assistant in the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing (SoC). SoC is strongly committed to research excellence in all its dimensions: Searching for fundamental results and insights, developing novel computational solutions to a wide range of applications, building large-scale experimental systems and improving the wellbeing of society. We seek to play an active role both internationally and locally in the core and emerging areas of Computer Science and Information Systems.
This position is with NUS Centre for Research in Privacy Technologies (N-CRiPT) where the Research Assistant will be responsible for working closely with the Principal Investigator and lab members on one or more research projects.
He/she should possess the following:
- Data gathering skills including web scraping and web crawling
- Ability to undertake data analysis and visualization
- Ability to build and maintain websites
- Knowledge/interest in cybersecurity and risk management is advantageous
- Undergraduate/Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in research; and
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.