Attendance and Compliance Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
In conjunction with central teams within BPP University and teams in the School of Business, the Attendance and Compliance Administrator will implement, manage and enhance all Attendance and Compliance processes within the School.
This role is key to ensuring that all regulatory requirements are adhered to in relation to BPP University and external regulatory bodies (i.e. UKVI) relating to attendance and engagement monitoring.
- Ensure that the University's attendance and compliance processes are followed within the school.
- Assist & guide Faculty and Associates through the attendance logging process.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure operational readiness allowing for a smooth attendance logging process on a termly basis.
- Ensure that attendance of all students is monitored in line with the School of Business's student engagement policies and in line with relevant external regulators, working with key Central Teams.
- Answer students' attendance email queries within the Case Management System in a timely manner.
- Liaise and advise students on attendance and compliance related issues and signpost where relevant depending on the query.
- Assist in process reviews conducted by the Attendance & Compliance Manager.
- Responsibility for ensuring all registers are digitally archived for all programmes within the school.
- Provide attendance data and analysis to the Attendance & Compliance Manager as required.
- Ensure data integrity on the appropriate databases in conjunction with the wider delivery team.
- Provide assistance to ad hoc tasks and projects as required by the Attendance & Compliance Manager and/or the Head of Compliance & Reporting.
Department School of Business - Operations
Vacancy location UK, London, London Shepherd's Bush
- Ability to explain complicated information and regulations in a simple and easy to understand way
- Impeccable attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team worker and the ability to work alone without supervision
- Excellent knowledge and skills in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task when necessary
- Flexible approach to working in a collaborative environment
- The ability to deal positively with change
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Knowledge of University database use
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level of using Microsoft Excel
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary £21,157.50 - £22,000