Research Fellow, Centre for Maritime Studies
7 days left
- Full Time
#SGUnitedJobs NUS Resilience & Growth Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme-CMS
Collaborate with Professors and colleagues to conduct the following activities for research and industrial collaboration projects:
- C#JAVA programming, database design
- Data analysis, including cleaning, processing, etc.
- Algorithm design and implementation
- Conducting computer-based experiments
- Mathematical and simulation modeling
- Academic papers and industry report writing
- Preparation of presentatin slides, and necessary documents
- This position will be for 2 years
- PhD degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc
- Programming knowledge preferred
- Knowledge on the following subjects
- Maritime logistics, general logistics, warehousing and manufacturing processes
- Data Analysis or machine learning
- Optimization and heuristic algorithms
Open to all Singaporean/SPR PhD holders and PhD candidates who have submitted their final thesis. Priority will be given to NUS graduates.
Programming, Mathematical Modelling, Data Analysis, Simulation Modelling, Algorithm design, AI, Data collection.
Communications, Problem-solving, presentation.