Research Fellow, Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
We are seeking two post-doctoral candidates for research in the area of reliability and resilience analysis.
The responsibilities are as follows: -
- Develop reliability/resilience models for complex systems considering human behaviours.
- Develop statistical inference techniques to analyse reliability/resilience data.
- Draft and submission of technical progress reports at regular intervals.
- Present of research progress and latest findings at regular intervals.
- Publish of quality research journal articles and conference proceedings to disseminate research findings internationally.
- Applicants should have a PhD degree in reliability/industrial engineering or other relevant areas.
- A strong publication record in the area of reliability/resilience engineering.
- Good at programming using Matlab or Mathematical.
- Good English writing skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Industrial Systems Engineering And Management