Research Fellow, Research in the Area of Statistics
4 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a post-doctoral candidate for research in the area of statistics and network data analysis.
The responsibilities are as follows: -
- Develop statistical network models for physical network systems considering human behaviours.
- Develop statistical inference techniques to analyse recurrent failure data.
- Draft and submission of technical progress reports at regular intervals.
- Present of research progress and latest findings at regular intervals.
- Publish of quality research journal articles and conference proceedings to disseminate research findings internationally.
- Applicants should have a PhD degree in reliability engineering, statistics or other relevant areas.
- A strong publication record in the area of recurrence data analysis.
- Good at programming using Mat-lab or Mathematical.
- Good English writing skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management