Research Fellow, Microbiology and Immunology
- Full Time
We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Research Fellow to study the mechanisms by which cell death promotes antimicrobial defence and inflammatory disorders. The successful candidate will join a newly established group of researchers led by Dr Chen Kaiwen at the National University of Singapore.
- PhD in Immunology, Life Science or equivalent discipline
- Team player, self-driven and good interpersonal skills
- A first author publication in respected journal
- Expertise in innate immunity, cell death and infectious disease
- Experience in cell biology, molecular biology, animal models and flow cytometry
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Formal application: Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV and 3 reference letters.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.