Senior Officer, Mobile Development
Learning Systems & Applications
To be part of the mobile development team that is responsible for all stages of planning, design, development, testing, deployment and support of education application across various platforms.
- Design, implement, deploy and support Android applications in Java and Kotlin.
- Design, implement, deploy and support Java EE web applications and web services for mobile access.
- Design, maintain and support databases.
- Manage projects timeline and keep proper documentation.
- Work with other departments or vendors for any project specific requirements.
- Diploma in Compute Science/IT or equivalent.
- Strong in Android development and have completed at least 1 Systems Development - Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience in Java EE development.
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills in Java and Kotlin.
- Good optimisation and debugging skills.
- Experience in integrating third party API and social media API.
- Proficient in XML, SOAP & JSON.
- Experience in design responsive web design.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services is an added advantage