4 days left
- Full Time
Job Description & Requirements
Reporting To: Dr Dumitrel Loghin
Key Liaison: Internal – SBIP Project Team , External – Industry collaborators
Research Assistant at Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) – the Research Assistant will conduct research and development work in the area of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct research in the area of blockchain systems, distributed systems and protocols, databases, data processing.
- Work with the Research Assistant Professors and Research Fellows to articulate research projects.
- Conduct small scale and large scale experiments in distributed settings.
- Work with the SBIP technical team to integrate the research outcome into business-ready products and services.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Preferred Master’s degree in Computer Science with focus on distributed systems/databases/blockchain.
- Experience in building distributed systems.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C/C++, Java, Python, Go, node.js.
- Proficiency in Linux-based OS command line interface and scripting.
- Knowledge of database principles, networking, containers, virtual machines.