1 day left
- Full Time
The “Construction Performance Analytics & Innovation Research Unit (cPAIRu)” at the Department of Building, National University of Singapore, focuses on the research areas of: (1) Project/Enterprise Performance Assessment and Improvement; (2) Management Strategies and Innovations for Green Building & Infrastructure Projects; (3) Project/Enterprise Risk Management and Decision Making, with consideration of successfully achieving goals and objectives of projects and enterprises in the built environment at each phase of the entire facility delivery process.
“cPAIRu” is now seeking an active and experienced Research Assistant / Research Associate and the successful candidates will contribute to the planning, coordination and execution of a research program related to Development of a Sensor-based Mobile App System for Safety Behavior Self-Diagnosis & Innovations, which can automatically diagnose at-risk behaviors and unsafe conditions, and to self-assess and improve their safe performance through building information modelling (BIM) integrated with sensing system and Real Time Location System (RTLS).
The successful applicant will perform academic development work as well as field practical work together with the other research staff/students under the guidance of the PI.
- A good university degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of relevant working experience.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- 3. Drive Outcomes
- A good professional role model
- Effectively raises the profile and academic reputation
- Exhibits high ethical standards in his/her official duties
- Personal Qualities
Location: School of Design and Environment
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department : Building