School of Humanities & Behavioural Sciences
We are looking for an executive to handle the Chinese Language and Literature programme administration at the School of Humanities & Behavioural Sciences.
You will work closely with the head of programme and the school manager to oversee the degree programme and organize school-related events. You should have good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work with academics, students, and other administrative executives. With the ability to multitask and attend to detail, you can handle various programme administrative tasks and projects efficiently within given timeline.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in the arts or social sciences
- 2 to 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Proficiency in Chinese and English is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the use of e-learning and multimedia technology is an added advantage
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Senior Management & Heads of Department jobs in Singapore
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Other Senior Management jobs in Singapore
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professional Services jobs in Singapore
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Administrative jobs in Singapore