Head of Production & Programme Management
King’s College London seeks to appoint a new Head of Production and Programme Management to lead the design and development of its expanding online portfolio. The College’s Strategic Vision includes an aspiration to become the UK leader in online and blended learning by 2029, and this postholder will play a critical role in making the ambition a reality.
Responsible for a wide-ranging portfolio that includes fully online masters degrees, Executive Education and CPD, you will lead a team of Project Managers to ensure the courses are launched on time and on budget. Reporting to the Director of King’s Online, you are responsible for the production strategy, overseeing the end-to-end process. You will also be the account manager for King’s Online’s strategic relationships with commercial partners.
As an experienced project manager, you will oversee and develop robust processes and systems to ensure the team remains on track and projects remain within agreed scope. A strong communicator, you will also lead on stakeholder management with senior academics, professional services colleagues, and commercial partners. Excellent leadership skills are an essential requirement, alongside the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
More searches like this
- Economics & Econometrics Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Economics & Econometrics IT Services jobs in London (Central)
- Economics & Econometrics Library / Records / Information Management jobs in London (Central)
- Economics & Econometrics Student Recruitment / Admissions jobs in London (Central)
- Economics & Econometrics Student Services jobs in London (Central)