Marketing Officer, Sales and Customer Experience
- Fixed Term, Full time secondment position (30 August 2021)
- Bundoora Campus
- $67,698 - $75,817 per annum plus superannuation
About the role:
The Marketing Officer, Sales and Customer Experience plays a key role in the execution of student acquisition, customer growth, and sales and conversion tactics. The role is responsible for achieving the University’s strategic goal of recruiting high quality domestic undergraduate students throughout Australia. This will encompass delivering on innovative student recruitment programs throughout secondary schools, at exhibitions, in presentations and providing specialist information on assigned course products and representing La Trobe throughout Career Networks.
You are a customer experience advocate passionate about people’s careers and the value of education. You are comfortable in adapting to market changes in a fast-pace and competitive landscape. With initiative and resilience, you have an ability to apply good judgement to operational activity in a high performing team environment.
You will possess:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in education, business or marketing with proven sales, account management, and customer growth experience preferably in education, but not essential.
- Demonstrated experience in student recruitment, business development, sales or customer experience including working in a high perfoming and innovative team.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, key accounts, and members of the public.
- Highly developed communication skills, including effective public speaking and the ability to deliver presentations to a range of audiences
- Willingness to travel and work outside normal office hours, including evening work and overnight travel.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday, 14 March 2021 by 11.55pm AEDT.
Position Enquiries: Fiona Kelleher, TEL: 0419 153 191 email@example.com
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Sarah Smarrini, Recruitment Consultant on +61 (03) 9479 6418 or firstname.lastname@example.org