Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Human Resources Management, Teaching Academic Level B/C
- Based in UniSA Business at the City West Campus
- Full-time, 12 month fixed term contract
- Salary range: $100,184 - $140,843 per annum (plus superannuation)
About the Role
The Lecturer / Senior Lecturer will be required to develop, deliver and coordinate courses across the Academic Unit’s Human Resource Management (HRM) undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The position will contribute, to program and course curriculum, and continuous improvement in teaching practice, and will carry out activities to maintain and develop scholarly and/or professional activities within the discipline of HRM.
About UniSA Business
UniSA Business prepares students for global careers, creating leaders for change whose skills and knowledge shape business, industry and policy. Our research programs are inspired by the contemporary challenges facing Australia and its region, and we share our expertise in modern business practice with partners locally and worldwide.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver courses on campus, offshore, online
- Contribute to scholarly activity, independently and/or as a member of a team
- Create, foster and enhance links with relevant business, university and community bodies that assist the advancement of University and Academic Unit objectives
- Undertake course coordination duties
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant doctoral degree/studies or a postgraduate qualification (at least one level higher than the program taught) and professional experience
- Skills in contemporary teaching, learning and assessment with a demonstrated ability to undertake teaching duties including the design and preparation of teaching activities and resources
- Current and relevant knowledge of developments in the discipline informed by continuing scholarship and/or continuing industry engagement
- Demonstrated competence in using the necessary digital techniques required for effective curriculum delivery
- Understanding and experience in using a range of contemporary teaching methodologies
- Relevant doctoral degree with advanced foundational discipline-based research and academic/professional experience
- Skills in contemporary teaching, learning and assessment with experience carrying out teaching activities in a wide range of related courses
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement of teaching practice and reflection on student learning outcomes, in on-campus and online settings
- Knowledge of developments in the discipline informed by continuing scholarship and/or continuing industry engagement
- Established program of research that enhances the research profile of UniSA Business
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Samantha Matthews, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2864.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 28 March 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.