We are looking for highly talented researcher (Fresh/Experience) to develop a sustainable, scalable and cost-effective capability system which is able to perform the function of the instrumented gait analysis laboratory efficiently, accurately, without tedious preparations and with clinical data presented in a way that will be meaningful and useful to clinicians. The successful candidate will work closely with the PI, Professor Andrew Lim from Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management (ISEM), Faculty of Engineering, National University Singapore (NUS).
The successful candidate is required to:
- To conduct technical feasible study, analyze requirement specification to design and architect solutions including developing proof of concepts.
- To liaise with National University Hospital’s team for data preparation in capturing of clinical and gait data, including data labelling
- To build a development and training of gait analysis algorithms for Parkinson’s Disease/ Stroke patients.
- Recognized university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL / NOSQL/Tableau/ HiveQL.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills, with good communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and monitoring, a good team player.
- This contract is renewable subject to good performance
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Industrial Systems Engineering And Management