MSOG Curriculum Developer
Work type: Fixed Term
Division/Faculty: Melbourne Law School
Department/School: Melbourne School of Government
Salary: $123,292 - $128,275 (UOM 9)
Role & Superannuation rate: Professional - Full time - 9.5% super
About Melbourne Law School:
Melbourne Law School (MLS) is Australia's first all-graduate law faculty. Melbourne Law School was the first faculty in Australia to teach law, and awarded this country's first law degrees.
About the role:
The Curriculum Developer will be responsible for working with academic staff at the Melbourne School of Government to manage the development of range of different curriculum activities that contribute to the teaching and learning programs at MSoG including: undergraduate breadth, short courses and other forms of custom education, and postgraduate subjects and courses.
- A postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline such as social sciences or law, or significant equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a flexible and changing environment, displaying initiative to achieve specified goals with changing priorities and tight deadlines, and contribute effectively as part of a collaborative effort
- High level interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise well with senior academics and to build and sustain positive working relationships and partnerships
- Ability to analyse and evaluate options and provide impartial and forthright advice on complex matters
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to establish priorities, achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated focus on achieving timely results, ability to use initiative and to be flexible and responsive to changes in requirements
- Previous knowledge of online and blended learning modes
- Knowledge of the tertiary education environment and an understanding of the decision-making structures within the University including the Academic Board
Indigenous Australians seeking support to apply for a vacancy are encouraged to contact the University by emailing their contact details and position number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 16 Mar 2021 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time