Research Fellow, Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
A postdoctoral researcher position is available at Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Management at the National University of Singapore. The postdoctoral researcher will lead funded research projects, supervise research students, and write research proposals and reports. The research projects target to develop a new generation of modelling framework to formulate the complexities of the shared mobility and its interactions and interconnectedness with existing transportation networks. It is expected to deliver a comprehensive analysis tool to support the decision-making from various perspectives (i.e., commuters, operators and public sectors). This isa full-time position and the duration of the first contract is one year. There is an opportunity to extend the position to multiple years depending on the performance in the first year and the availability of funding.
- Ph.D. degree obtained in a related discipline (operations research, transportation engineering, or related disciplines).
- Candidates in the final stages of PhD degree are welcome to apply.
- Strong interests in Mathematical Modelling and Programming.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English).
- Expertise and work experience in programming with C++ (or Java) and optimization solvers (e.g., CPLEX,AMPL).
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management
Employee Referral Eligible: No