School of Business Job Description
The Executive will assist Senior Executive of the SUSS Fintech and Blockchain Group to oversee all the Group’s initiatives including organizing Fintech and Blockchain-related workshops, conferences and events. He/she should have good communication and interpersonal skills in the area of Fintech and Blockchain, with the ability to multi-task and attend to details. He/she is required to handle logistic arrangements and project management efficiently within given timelines.
- Full events (workshops, seminars, meetups, conferences & summit) support include but not limited to coordinate and make all kind of logistic arrangements with internal & external parties/partners and vendors; booking and setting-up of the event venue; registration of guests/participants; managing live streaming and simultaneous interpretation during the actual event, etc.
- Source for quotations/tenders on the appointment of vendors to support the event, and manage the payment process, including vendor account creation, PR/PO issuance till final settlement of payment.
- Make logistic and travel arrangements for overseas instructors/speakers and guests, not limited to purchase of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, land transportation, etc. as and when required.
- Prepare Electronic Direct Mail, registration form, event admin notes, briefings, checklist, programme/agenda, presentation slides, etc.
- Event marketing, invitation, registration and feedback process.
- Periodic and regular updating Group’s Master Mailing List to ensure the guests are able to receive timely update on all forthcoming events.
- Assist the Group on teaching and research-related duties such as copyright, clearance, copy-editing, compiling research and news articles, etc.
- Other admin and operational ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in arts or social sciences, business, and finance. Previous relevant working experience will be an added advantage.
- Diploma in any discipline, preferably in arts or social sciences, business, and finance with at least 3-5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Possesses or is willing to learn Fintech and Blockchain-related knowledge for more efficient communication
- Previous administration, customer relation and event management experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Resourceful team player who possesses initiative and capable of working independently.
- Mature, meticulous and has a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; experience in using WordPress for website management will be an added advantage.