We are seeking for an experienced Research Assistant / Engineer who can design, fabricate, and carry out the ultrathin metasurface textiles. Deep physical understandings from mathematical formulas are quite necessary. Electromagnetic and radio-frequency circuit simulations are very important for characterization.
The job aims to develop wearable metasurface textiles for creating energy-efficient and secure sensors and realizing continuous signal monitoring. This job requires the researcher with interdisciplinary background. The work involves the design and fabrication of metasurface textiles, modeling the electromagnetic field on the human body, wearable or implantable sensors design, and biomedical experiments including animal surgery.
- Possess at least a bachelor degree in related area such as wearable metasurface and in-depth knowledge for spoof surface plasmons.
- Has relevant experience of working in the field of wireless sensor networks and skills in design PCB and programming skills in C/C++ environments.
- Rich experience in CST studio suite, Matlab, Wolfram Mathematica, Advanced System Design, NI Labview.
- Hands-on experience in animal surgery.
- Operation skills on instruments such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and laser cutter.
- Candidates should have strong publication records in reputed international journals in the field of metasurfaces, preferably in Nature and Science-series journals.
- Candidate with International experience is welcomed.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.