The successful candidate will work with Prof. Sam F. Y. Li on Development and Verification of Prototype Real-time and Online Monitoring System for Metal Ions in Water Systems by Ions-imprinted Polymers.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
Sensor development, verification of sensor performance and development of partnerships to accelerate commercialization, 2D-LC-inductively coupled plasma tandem mass spectrometry for metals speciation, nanoparticles analysis and single cell analysis.
- Qualifications / Discipline: PhD / Analytical Chemistry/Sensors
- Skills: Development of molecularly imprinted polymers based quartz crystal microbalance sensors for heavy metals
- Experience: A candidate with experience in chemical analysis and sensing, and environmental technology products is required to:
- validate sensor regeneration conditions; and
- to develop methods based on 2D-LC-inductively coupled plasma tandem mass spectrometry for metals speciation, nanoparticles analysis and single cell analysis.