Postdoc Vacancy in the Direction of Computational Biology and Genomic Analysis
Want to understand how a cell works? How is complex tissue developed and maintained? Strong in computing and statistics?
There is a unique opportunity to do modern genomic research!
A postdoc vacancy in the direction of computational biology and genomic analysis has opened at the Center for Neurobiology and Brain restoration of the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology. The studies that will be conducted are aimed at the development and application of new numerical methods for studying the brain and related diseases at the unicellular genomic level.
- unicellular and spatial transcriptomics
- structure and development of brain tissue, brain evolution
- schizophrenia, neurodegenerative diseases
- statistics, machine learning methods
Requirements for candidates:
- excellent knowledge of statistics, probabilistic methods, machine learning
- mature interest in genomic biology, with experience in this field
- PhD degree or equivalent
- fluent English
- interest in the development of joint projects with local and foreign biological laboratories
- the possibility of cooperation with leading international groups in the field of functional genomics
- work in the scientific Skoltech environment, where multifaceted international research is conducted in conjunction with leading Russian and foreign scientists
- competitive salary, VHI
Please, send CV to CNBR@skoltech.ru with the subject Data Analysis
Applications will be considered until the vacancy is filled.