Graduate Student Recruitment Manager
013065 Graduate Student Recruitment Manager, UCD Student Recruitment, Permanent
Applications are invited for a Graduate Student Recruitment Manager post within UCD Registry, Student Recruitment
The purpose of this post is to support the delivery of the UCD Strategy 2020 -2024, Objective 4, "Attract, retain and develop an excellent and diverse cohort of students, faculty and staff" through the development and implementation of a graduate student recruitment strategy:
- To coordinate and centralise domestic graduate recruitment through collaboration with key stakeholders including Graduate Studies, Colleges and Schools, and cognate support units.
- To develop, implement and manage UCD's domestic graduate student recruitment strategy
- To increase student numbers and quality across the portfolio of courses
- To measure against agreed targets
- To increase the national profile of UCD with regards to the reputation of graduate offerings
- To develop pertinent data analysis on current, potential, and former students to support the marketing and recruitment effort
UCD Graduate Recruitment is undergoing a period of significant development and this role provides the opportunity to influence the delivery and development of world-class graduate education.
The post holder will manage specific Graduate Recruitment projects and initiatives as determined by the Director of Student Recruitment. The post holder will be expected to contribute significantly to the development of graduate student recruitment strategies within the unit.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
UCD is committed to creating an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated, and everyone is afforded equality of opportunity. To that end the university adheres to a range of equality, diversity and inclusion policies. We encourage applicants to consult those policies here www.ucd.ie/equality/ We welcome applications from everyone, including those who identify with any of the protected characteristics that are set out in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy.
Salary: €60,408 - €70,580 per annum
Appointment on scale will be made commensurate with qualification and experience.
Closing date: 17:00hrs (local Irish time) on 12/03/2021
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time of 17:00hrs (Local Irish Time) on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system. UCD are unable to accept late applications.
UCD do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Any CV's submitted by Recruitment Agencies will be returned.
Prior to application, further information (including application procedure) should be obtained from the Work at UCD website: www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/.