Social Media Officer
- Use social media channels to support and engage future students
- Collaborate with teams to coordinate social media and content marketing projects
- Plan, curate and produce creative, helpful and engaging digital content
- Continuing, Full Time
- $79,051 to $85,546 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst or Wagga Wagga
As the Social Media Officer, you will optimise the use of social media channels to support student recruitment and reputation building. Collaborating closely with teams from across the Division, you will contribute to the development and implementation of the Universitys organic and paid digital marketing and content strategy.
To be successful you will have:
- A relevant degree or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of relevant education, training and/or experience.
- Experience working in a team that has represented a brand or organisation on social media delivering exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated multimedia skills, and exceptional writing skills, showcasing the ability to create, select and prepare images and rich media content for social media.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students) has oversight for leading and driving a student-centred culture across the Charles Sturt University student lifecycle, from awareness through to graduation and alumni. The Portfolio supports the University's objectives to provide sector-leading student recruitment and engagement practices, to ensure our students feel well supported on their learning journey whilst developing a lifelong connection to the Charles Sturt University community.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students) is a member of the Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Team. As such, the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students) also assists the Vice-Chancellor generally in providing positive leadership and management for the University.
Charles Sturt University offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated through our Workplace Gender Equality Agency Employer of Choice Citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member in the Australian Workplace Equality Index. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ+; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Additional information is available in the Position Description or by contacting:
Lorraine Ryan | Associate Director, Sales and Customer Experience | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 6051 9292
Closing Date: 7 Mar 2021