Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
We are seeking a postdoctoral (post-Ph.D.) researcher in the area of photonic device fabrication and characterization to join our team. Our project is in the field of chip-based nonlinear optics (for example waveguides, modulators, switches, AWG), so familiarity with nonlinear optical materials (such as lithium niobate or barium titanate) is useful but not required).
Other desired skills are
- Knowledge of working at an optical table, working with fiber measurement tools at near-IR wavelengths, and experience working in a cleanroom, optoelectronics device fabrication (such as in silicon photonics, making and designing waveguides, ring resonators, optical modulators, or similar).
- Familiarity with quantum optics and quantum information processing is desired but not critical.
For interested applicants, you may also attach your resume and write to Prof Aaron Danner at email@example.com.
- Possess a PhD in electrical engineering, physics, or a related field is necessary.
- Possess relevant research experience in optoelectronics, photonics, cleanroom fabrication, and/or quantum optics.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No