Internal Auditor, Operations and Change
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Audit - Internal Audit
Contract Type Permanent
This role may be based out of Manchester or London.
BPP is seeking to expand its internal audit capabilities through the recruitment of an Internal Auditor to oversee compliance within all areas of the Group. The Internal Auditor will present audit findings to the relevant management before compiling a formal report and action plan to address any findings or deficiencies.
- Working on audit assignments across all areas of the Group to map out control procedures and then undertake testing to ensure compliance with the controls
- To assess any areas of risk and to test the adequacy of controls to mitigate and manage the risks identified in each area.
- To discuss results and agree measurable action plans with management and to draft and circulate audit reports with detailed findings and action plans to address areas of concern.
- To follow up on action plans and ensure that these are closed down and actioned within agreed time scales.
Department Business Efficiency - Business Efficiency
Vacancy location UK
- Self-motivated with the ability to undertake complex work and assignments on your own
- An ability to understand and be able to map out business processes and be able to conduct interviews at all levels across the organisation
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently
- Results driven and able to work to deadlines
- Experience of working within a professional environment
- Effective communicator, able to foster good relationships with people across the organisation
- Integrity, credibility and calmness under pressure
- A desire to problem solve, and to challenge and be challenged
- Ability to push for the best at all times
Reporting Manager Job Title
Director of Change Management
Contract Hours 37.50