- Job Purpose
The Research Assistant will be involved in the conduct of human subject research in the area of clinical research in NUHS. He/She shall be at different clinical sites most of the time. The Research Assistant will be involved in the conduct of human subject research in the area of thyroid diseases. These studies involve sample collection, informed consent taking, administration of questionnaires and coordinating with collaborators/external parties. He/She will also assist in procedures such as samples extraction and retrieval, the administration of questionnaires and data entry and data analysis. He/She will need to work on wet-lab experiments (sample processing and designing of experiments).
- A good university degree in Accounting or a relevant professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and practices and internal controls.
- Working knowledge of SAP Financial system is preferred.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible: No