Lecturer / Senior / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor in Infocomm Technology
5 days left
- Full Time
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor (Infocomm Technology)
As a faculty member, you will form part of a team of experts who are excited about institution building and passionate about teaching in the higher education sector. You will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in Computer Science, Information Security, Software Engineering and Telematics. You will also be involved in applied research work with the industry.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
1) A PhD or equivalent from a reputable university in the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
2) Strong expertise, knowledge and practical skills in the following specialisations preferred:
- Security Governance, Risk and Incident Management
- Mobile / Distributed Systems Security
- Security Analytics
- Digital Forensics
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Software Engineering Lifecycle including requirement analysis, design, development, integration, testing, optimisation and management
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
3) Relevant professional certifications, working experience and strong industry network in the ICT sectors.
If you are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education, embark on your career with SIT today!
Interested applicants please apply through our careers page at careers.singaporetech.edu.sg
For more about us, visit http://www.singaporetech.edu.sg/.