Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Fellow, Research School of Management
1 day left
- Full Time
Classification: Academic Level A or Level B
Salary package: $73,309 - $ 113,165 plus 17% superannuation
Term: Full time, Fixed term (18 months)
- Outstanding opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary research centre undertaking ground breaking social cohesion research.
- Develop frameworks, models and theories with respect to social impact bonds with a particular focus on social metrics that could be transferable to social cohesion.
- Work on problems that extend and create models for implementation of social impact bonds, taking into account community dynamics.
The Research School of Management (RSM) in the ANU College of Business and Economics together with the ANU College of Health and Medicine seeks to recruit a Research Fellow to take part in the research of international standing. The successful candidate will have a PhD in social finance, social impact bonds, impact investment, or a related area and a good understanding of emerging organizing and governance models such as social procurement, social enterprise, circular economy, and sharing economy. It is expected that Research Fellow will have experience of primary data collection (ethnography, interviews, workshops, surveys, etc) and quantitative and qualitative analysis of primary/secondary data.
A Level A or Level B Academic (Research Intensive) is expected to carry out independent and/or team research within the field in which they are appointed and to carry out activities to develop their research expertise relevant to the particular field of research. A Level B academic is expected to make an independent contribution through professional practice and expertise and coordinate and/or lead the activities of other staff, as appropriate to the discipline.
This position is offered in connection with the ANU Grand Challenge project “Social Cohesion, Diversity and Integration” and will require interactions with impact investment ecosystem and social finance policymakers in Australia.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
For further information, please contact Dr Israr Qureshi, Research School of Management, email@example.com
Closing Date: 03 March 2021
Position Description: Position Description - Research Fellow -Social Impact Bonds.pdf
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applicants must have published at least one paper in a journal listed in FT50, preferably in the area of social finance, social impact bonds, or impact investment.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position. Classification Level of the successful candidate will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Candidates who are close to finishing their PhD are encouraged to apply
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.