Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The ECE Department of NUS is building new research programs that integrate machine learning analytics and advanced electronic device modelling. The aim is to develop techniques for defect prediction and diagnostic. This is a 5-year funded project. Applicants are invited for a research fellow position to work on developing multi-level machine-learning models that may include semiconductor TCAD, compact circuit model, Ab-Initio simulations, quantum transport, and advanced data analytics. Working with colleagues from materials, data scientists, and process technologists, the research involves building a digital twin of advanced semiconductor technology and investigating the application of data analytics for predictive fault detection.
Responsibilities may include: -
- Multi-level Model development (Materials, TCAD, and/or Circuit Compact and Systems Models).
- Implement and test machine learning algorithms customized for the problem. Interested applicants should send their motivation letter, curriculum vitae, and publication list via email to Prof. Aaron Thean (Aaron.Thean@nus.edu.sg).
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, from a reputable University/Institute. Fluent in English with good communication skills relevant to writing and presenting.
- Open to Fixed-term contract.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering