Senior Research Fellow, Electrical and Computer Engineering
We are seeking a Senior Research Fellow with experiences in magnetic thin films and devices.
Job scope will include fabrication and characterization of magnetic thin films and hetero-structures for spin-charge conversion applications. Successful candidates will be working on a funded project on spin-charge conversion using anomalous Hall effect.
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or other related field.
- Applicants who apply for the Senior Research Fellow position should have at least 5 years of working experiences and minimally 3 years after receiving his/her PhD.
- Preferably the candidates should have experiences in fabrication and characterization of magnetic thin films and devices.
- Be familiar with latest development in spin-charge conversion and spin-orbit torque technology.
- Possess experiences in other areas such as magnetism.
- Experience in device fabrication is a must.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Open to fixed term contract