Research Fellow, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Design and implement hardware architecture for NVM based neural network accelerators.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Physics or Applied Mathematics
- Familiarity with usage of commercial grade EDA tools (e.g., Cadence Virtuoso, Synopsys HSPICE, etc.)
- Familiarity with Verilog language for compact modeling and for programming FPGA
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Open to fixed-term contract
- Any ad-hoc duties as applicable.