The successful candidate will work with Prof Yu Hao at the Department of Biological Sciences on the investigation of lighting recipes for sustainable and high-quality vegetable production.
The main responsibilities of the position include performing physiological, bioimaging and genetic studies of leafy vegetable responses to light spectrum, intensity and duration, exploring lighting conditions for sustainable and high-quality vegetable production, and screening or creation of elite vegetable varieties under specific lighting conditions.
- Qualifications / Discipline:
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor with honours degree (or above) in plant physiology and/or Agronomy.
- The candidate should have a proven track record in performing physiological, genetics and breeding experiments on crops and/or Arabidopsis.
- Prior experiences in plant physiology, genetics, and breeding are necessary.
- The experience in working on Arabidopsis and/or crops will be an advantage.
Location: [[Kent Ridge]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department: [[Biological Sciences]]