Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, UniSA Business, Level B/C
6 days left
- Full Time
- Based in UniSA Business at the City West Campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary range: $100,184 - $140,843 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Role
This balanced academic position is responsible for developing, delivering and coordinating courses within UniSA Business undergraduate, postgraduate MBA programs whilst contributing to the Units research agenda and professional activities with a specific focus on the discipline areas of Marketing, Advertising and Brand Management.
About UniSA Business
UniSA Business prepares students for global careers, creating leaders for change whose skills and knowledge shape business, industry and policy. Our research programs are inspired by the contemporary challenges facing Australia and its region, and we share our expertise in modern business practice with partners locally and worldwide.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver courses on campus, offshore and online
- Enhance the research profile of the Academic Unit through collaborative research
- Create, foster and enhance national and international community and industry links
- Advise and support the Executive Dean, Dean of Programs and Program Directors on innovation and good practice in teaching
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant doctoral degree and professional experience
- Skills in contemporary teaching, learning and assessment
- Experience in the supervision of honours and higher degree students to completion
- An establised program or commitment to establish a program of research which enhances the research profile of the Academic Unit
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Samantha Matthews, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 2830.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 7 March 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.