5 days left
- Full Time
Appointment period: 6 months in the first instance, with a possibility of extension.
The appointee will assist the project leader in the project, “Development and validation of AI falls predictive model”, and will be required to:
- undertake the day to day running of the project at the study site (such as access clinical system, read medical records and extract data, enter data into RedCap and excel, perform data conversion between systems (Excel, RedCap) and perform data cleaning);
- work with team on the development and data collection methodology and process as required;
- maintain trial database, as well as assist in preparing both progress and summary reports of the data extraction as needed;
- maintain the highest standard of professional conduct, confidentiality and record keeping in accordance with policies and procedures and abide by the PDPA Act on data protection; and
- work on other tasks as assigned.
The applicant should:
- have a nursing qualification;
- experience working in hospital setting and familiarity with hospital’s clinical systems will be preferred;
- be able to work independently and with a team, have an investigative nature and attention to detail; ensure strict confidentiality in safeguarding patients’ data and strict compliance to PDPA Act, hospitals’ rules and applicable laws
- have knowledge of computer applications (such as Excel); Have to learn RedCap and NUH Clinical Systems and
- have good communication skills with patients and colleagues, and fluency in English.
Department: Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies