Vocational Teacher-Environmental Health and Safety
Looking for qualified and experienced Vocational Teachers in the field of Environmental Health and Safety at Diploma or Further Education level. Candidates with a combination of Industrial and Teaching / Training experience in the field with Teaching and Assessor certification are most desirable.
- Bachelor Degree in curriculum field
- Master Degree and/or PhD in discipline or related preferred
- Teaching/Assessor Qualification (PGCE, PTLLS, DTLLS, Cert.Ed)
- Assessor and Internal Verifier awards
- 3 year teaching / training /assessing experience in a reputed vocational, further education or higher education institute
- Familiarity with Internal Verification and assessment processes
- ICT for learning skills
- Experience in GCC or similar location
- Developing Teaching and Assessment Resources with Curriculum team
- Membership of Professional association, Institute or body NEBOSH, IOSH, CSP
- English: IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-Native English speakers
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our Web Portal after registering and uploading the updated CV to the Job Code: IRC60832 or IRC60833. Search for the recent jobs by Date Posted: 6 Months.
Also, email the updated CV to email@example.com