- Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
While Research Assistant / Research Fellow is expected to contribute in many ways to the research project, typical key responsibilities include the following:-
- Conduct research and publication on BIM and Cost Management.
- Conduct study and publication on the current practices and challenges of BIM model creation and workflow in design, tender, and construction stages.
- To identify the current methods and challenges of cost data flow and exchange among different parties in this stage.
- To develop and validate the possible digital solutions prototype that can be used for cost management and collaboration in this stage.
- To develop and validate the practical application scenarios for accumulated cost data by utilizing big data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology.
- A good university degree in Bachelor or a relevant professional qualification.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
Location: [[School of Design and Environment]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Department of Building]]